Please read the below trackday rules before completing your Indemnity Form.
I wish to drive cars and / or otherwise participate in the above event organised by Trackday Solutions Ltd. I understand that the activity I am about to undertake is hazardous and that by participating in this event I am exposing myself to risk of being killed, permanently disabled or seriously injured. Despite this, I understand that racing is prohibited and that the purpose of the day is to allow the participants to improve their skills and learn the handling and braking characteristics of the cars which they are using.
I understand that any insurance carried by the Promoter and/or the event location operator in respect of any liability which might arise out of the trackday will be limited and that my own motor, third party and public liability insurance (if any) is unlikely to cover me for my losses, liabilities or personal injury. I understand the following: -
1) The Promoter may scrutinise participant’s vehicles before permitting them on the track, however it is completely the drivers responsibility to ensure the car is in a safe condition to be used on track. I understand the promoter has no control over the level of competence of drivers I may passenger with or other participants. I am aware and accept that other participants will be on the track at the same time.
2) The Promoter is not a training organisation. Experienced track users will be on hand to give guidance, but it is just that - informal hints and tips. The payment I have made to the Promoter for the day is a track access charge only and does not include any payment for instruction or supervision. It is not refundable in any circumstances.
3) The Promoter whilst giving guidance on the subject and where required to enforce the rules and safety standards of the event location operator will not otherwise enforce track discipline or safety measures. I myself am responsible for the way in which I use the track and for wearing appropriate protective clothing.
4) That the Promoter and/or the event location operator may refuse me access to the track if my car or I infringe any relevant rules or regulations or appear dangerous.
5) If under the age of 18, my Parent / Legal Guardian has read this declaration and signed a document to confirm agreement to it.
6) Trackday Solutions Ltd will keep your data secure and will retain your information for time periods defined by law and best practice and will not share your information with other parties, except where necessary for legitimate business purposes and/or statutory or other legal obligations.
I declare: -
A) I will satisfy myself (by sighting lap or otherwise) before taking part that the venue and track is acceptable to me with regard to its features and physical layout (unless prohibited to do so).
B) That any cars for which I am responsible that I will use on the track are in good and suitable mechanical condition. I declare that my vehicle is safe, complies with regulations and is fit to use for the activity for which I have attended today.
C) That I hold a current full licence entitling me to use on the public roads in the UK a car of the size and type that I will be using on the track.
D) That I am fit, healthy and competent to take part. My eyesight is adequate for track use (with lenses if to be worn). That I will not participate in the trackday whilst under the influence of alcohol, intoxicating drugs or substances (prescribed or otherwise).
E) I have read, understood and will comply with all Regulations & Final Instructions for this event given by the organiser and / or Venue Owner.
F) I am personally liable for the cost of any damage I cause to the circuit infrastructure.
G) It is a condition of my participation of the activity, or activities, in which I intend to take part that in the event of accident, loss or damage occurring during such activity or activities I will not pursue any claim for damages against any other participant (save in respect of injury or death).
H) I agree to make no claim against the Promoter and / or the Event Location Operator and their officers or agents in respect of any loss or injury suffered by me during the activity and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the event. Save in respect of injury or death as a result of their negligence.